Monday 16 November 2009

Horror Genre Mood Board

This is my Horror Movie Mood Board, in what you can see here. This is what I would like to see (idea wise) to be shown in my teaser trailer when we go into production. The ideas of a masked or indeed crazy man/thing I think this goes well with todays horrors such as Friday the 13th, Halloween remakes etc. They hold a very mysterious quality that attracts audiences and teases them to want to know more about who is behind that mask.

An eery location is something common as well and if I could I would like to continue that sort of concept or maybe update it a bit and twist it around. If this can't be done then it would have to be a dark grimy location to give the sense of disgust etc.

I would possibly like a female lead as men just don't hold the right characteristics for horror, when they are in it they tend to be the killer rather then victim but if they are they die very quickly. The idea of a final girl is what is common in most horrors and well as it is a way to go I may think about it differently maybe having two but which one really is the final girl and twist the audience. But down to group discussion and situations a boy is most likely to be the victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment